J1 visa

J1 Visa Intern & Trainee Program – “Brand-New” Way into the USA via BridgeUSA

BridgeUSA provides a newly designed identity for the American Exchange Visitor Program. Programs such as the J1 visa Intern & Trainee and others are not being changed and requirements, processes and eligibility remains the same.
The new BridgeUSA includes the following exchange programs: Research Scholar, Short-Term Scholar, Professor, Intern, Trainee, College and University Student, Secondary School Student, Teacher, Specialist, Alien Physician, Camp Counselor, Au Pair and Summer Work Travel.