Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management program provides you with both theoretical knowledge and professional experience. Precisely, the specialized MBA will allow you to combine an accredited education alongside valuable, paid, work experience in one of the top luxury properties in the United States. This program offers flexibility in the mode of study which allows students to find the perfect balance between professional commitments and excelling academically.
This program is offered in two different modalities, Regular or Professional. During Regular mode students have class on-campus once a week and during Professional mode students only need to be on-campus for classes once each semester!
With this program, you will gain a strong foundation in international business management, marketing, finance, and hospitality all while earning money on your dream job that we have placed you in.
In addition to working alongside your studies, after successfully graduating, students will have the chance to complete 12 additional months of work experience. Either in the same property, or any of the other luxury hotels or restaurants that the U.S. has to offer.
● Recognized Bachelor degree in any field
● Personal Statement (minimum 250 words)
● Proven advanced English proficiency for international students
With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, our team has extensive knowledge of the best ways to secure a job in hospitality. Upon completion of your program, we will provide you with expert support for your job search,CV coaching, mock interviews, assistance with visa processes, and much more!
We offer you support, guidance and accompaniment throughout the process:
1. Initial interview with academic advisor to learn about our services
2. Personalized advice on your profile
3. Accompaniment and guidance in the admission process of your MBA
4. Mentor of the Careers team during the admission process
5. Interest-free financing plans
6. Contact with our Hospitality Partners