Health & Saftey Policy
Hospitality Academy takes pride on making available to students all over the world quality online education in the Hospitality area. Through our courses, we offer globally recognized certifications covering an array of qualities and skills that differentiate our students from every professional in the industry and enables them to accomplish their career goals.
Hospitality Academy is committed to high levels of quality assurance and policies that are open, transparent and free from bias. We have developed policies and procedures with the purpose of protecting the safety and health of the students. These policies and procedures are reviewed in a yearly basis or, if deemed necessary, in a more frequent manner.
Every individual employed or considered for employment, and student is expected to displayan ethical conduct, and must agree to respect Hospitality Academy ́s Code of Conduct always. This information is shared upon receiving the candidature, and every time a change in the policies and procedures takes place.
Hospitality Academy ́s Commitment.
Hospitality Academy’s management team has overall responsibility for ensuring that high standards of health and safety. However, we rely on all members of the staff, partners and students to play their part in effectively implementing our health and safety policies and sharing in our commitment to:
- Undertake risk assessments, implement the identified control measures and ensure the safe systems work are applied in relation to our activities, including emergency evacuation procedures.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which the centre subscribes that relate to its health and safety.
- Provide information, instructions, training and supervision to enable staff and students to perform activities safely.
- Promote a positive health and safety culture within the organization.
- Take steps to assess the competence of any contractor or partner we engage and to ensure that information is exchanged on matters relevant to health and safety
- Set and monitor health and safety objectives.