Our Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Hospitality Management program creates students that are ready for management positions and are able to think critically and effectively solve problems. Students are taught about modern solutions and learn how to communicate effectively both verbally and written so that they can develop themselves into an aspiring leader.
With an international focus, this program covers management skills, economics, marketing and a variety of hospitality electives.
In addition to working alongside your studies, after successfully graduating, students will have the chance to complete 12 additional months of work experience. Either in the same property, or any of the other luxury hotels or restaurant that the U.S.A. has to offer.
● Recognized Bachelor degree in any field
● Proven advanced English proficiency for international students
With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, our team has extensive knowledge of the best ways to secure a job in hospitality. Upon completion of your program, we will provide you with expert support for your job search,CV coaching, mock interviews, assistance with visa processes, and much more!
We offer you support, guidance and accompaniment throughout the process:
1. Initial interview with academic advisor to learn about our services
2. Personalized advice on your profile
3. Accompaniment and guidance in the admission process of your MBA
4. Mentor of the Careers team during the admission process
5. Interest-free financing plans
6. Contact with our Hospitality Partners