Our Masters in Applied Hotel Management offers the necessary competencies and skills to elevate a career in the hospitality and tourism industry. This program is made for tomorrow’s leaders of the hospitality industry.
The specialised Masters in Applied Hotel Management degree is a 12-month degree that combines both online and on campus classes, alongside an internship in a hospitality concept.
Our Masters in Applied Hotel Management program fosters a strong foundation in hospitality, general business administration and customer relationship management. After successfully graduating with a Masters in Applied Hotel Management, students will have the chance to apply for the residency visa and continue your career in Spain.ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
● Bachelor’s degree and accompanying transcripts
● Advanced English proficiency for international students with a qualifying oral interview with an Admissions Specialist.(No TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, GRE or GMAT exam required)
With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, our team has extensive knowledge of the best ways to secure a job in hospitality. Upon completion of your program, we will provide you with expert support for your job search,CV coaching, mock interviews, assistance with visa processes, and much more!
We offer you support, guidance and accompaniment throughout the process:
1. Initial interview with academic advisor to learn about our services
2. Personalized advice on your profile by our Careers team
3. Guidance throughout the admissions process
4. Acceptance to the program
5. Visa processing
6. Interest-free financing plans
7. Recruitment by our Hospitality partners