Our Masters in Events Management offers the necessary competencies and skills to boost a career in the hospitality industries’ most vivid and exhilarating sectors. We aim to provide our students with a broad understanding of the organizational, operational and managerial aspects of this ever-growing field.
This specialized Master’s in Events Management is a 1-year degree that fosters a strong foundation in business administration and project development, whereby subjects are centered around strategic planning,
developing enticing proposals, marketing best-practices, budgeting, risk analysis and much more. At the same time, students complete an internship in the events. After successfully graduating, students will have the chance to apply for the residency visa and continue your career in Spain.
● Bachelor’s degree and accompanying transcripts
● Advanced English proficiency for international students with a qualifying oral interview with an Admissions Specialist.(No TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, GRE or GMAT exam required)
With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry, our team has extensive knowledge of the best ways to secure a job in hospitality. Upon completion of your program, we will provide you with expert support for your job search,CV coaching, mock interviews, assistance with visa processes, and much more!
We offer you support, guidance and accompaniment throughout the process:
1. Initial interview with academic advisor to learn about our services
2. Personalized advice on your profile by our Careers team
3. Guidance throughout the admissions process
4. Acceptance to the program
5. Visa processing
6. Interest-free financing plans
7. Recruitment by our Hospitality partners