This Associate Certificate in Hospitality Management provides a tailored life changing opportunity that allows graduates of any school system to attain valuable theoretical and industry knowledge besides obtaining officially recognized credits.
These open the pathway to both the American MBA in Hospitality and the Innovation major in Hospitality/Culinary Management in our Miami Hospitality Academy, or other higher education facilities.
South African / African passport holders unfortunately experience challenging times to build up a career with an international brand or in a different country. This is mainly due to certain criteria such as qualification, experience, and visa requirements not being fulfilled.
Consequently, we devised this unique certification to allow our students to further educate themselves and obtain the necessary competencies and accreditation that quite literally opens up the world to them.ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
● Completed any relevant Final High school year or A level qualification.
● A good general education, including GCSE Mathematics and English (This may also include achievement of Functional Skills in Mathematics and English).
● Successful interview with Corporate Director of Hospitality Academy.
● Entry written Exam.
● A proficient level of English Language proven by a qualification such as Cambridge First Certificate Grade B or TOEFL 550 points or IELTS 5.5 (this will also be subject to the requirements of the Approved Centre.)
Through over 20 years in the hospitality recruitment industry, our staff have in depth knowledge of the best ways of getting a job in hospitality. After your online course we will make sure to provide you with expert support with your job search, such as CV coaching, practice interviews, assistance with visa and much more!
We offer you support, guidance and accompaniment throughout the process:
1. Initial interview with academic advisor to learn about our services
2. Personalized advice on your profile
3. Accompaniment and guidance in the admission process of your MBA
4. Mentor of the Careers team during the admission process
5. Interest-free financing plans
6. Contact with our Hospitality Partners