Our certified blended Bachelor’s in Hospitality Management has been specifically designed to give you this life changing opportunity to obtain a certified qualification with the pathway to both the American MBA in Hospitality and the Innovation major in Hospitality/Culinary Management in our Miami Hospitality Academy.
As a South African / African passport holder, it has always been challenging to establish a career in an international brand abroad based on criteria such as qualification, experience, and visa requirements. Therefore, we conceived this qualification that enables chefs and hospitality professionals to metaphorically sow the seed of their professional network now and allows them to harvest their international job opportunities after graduation.ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS
● Completed any relevant Final High school year or A level qualification.
● A good general education, including GCSE Mathematics and English (This may also include achievement of Functional Skills in Mathematics and English).
● Successful interview with Corporate Director of Hospitality Academy.
● Entry written Exam.
● A proficient level of English Language proven by a qualification such as Cambridge First Certificate Grade B or TOEFL 550 points or IELTS 5.5 (this will also be subject to the requirements of the Approved Centre.)
Through over 20 years in the hospitality recruitment industry, our staff have in depth knowledge of the best ways of getting a job in hospitality. After your online course we will make sure to provide you with expert support with your job search, such as CV coaching, practice interviews, assistance with visa and much more!
We offer you support, guidance and accompaniment throughout the process:
1. Initial interview with academic advisor to learn about our services
2. Personalized advice on your profile
3. Accompaniment and guidance in the admission process of your MBA
4. Mentor of the Careers team during the admission process
5. Interest-free financing plans
6. Contact with our Hospitality Partners